At Carpey Law, we understand that the impact of your accident not only affects you—it affects your family, career, and future too.
After an accident, we are here to make your life easier by relieving the pressure and stress of dealing with a personal injury lawsuit. This way, you can focus on getting your life back to normal.
If you have been injured in an accident and want to learn more about personal injury law and protecting your rights after an accident or injury, read on.
Carpey Law Advantages
Legally, at Carpey Law I cannot say I am the best Philadelphia personal injury lawyer or Philadelphia car accident lawyer. No law firm can. What I can tell you is that as a Personal Injury Attorney that works throughout Pennsylvania, I am dedicated to my clients and I bring decades of experience to each accident case I take on. Our experience in pursuing and litigating accident cases is extensive, and our record of success is exemplary. We approach each car accident, motorcycle accident, and medical malpractice case we litigate with a level of expertise which can only be acquired through years of practicing law. But don’t take our word for it — our sincerity can be measured in the constant stream of information we publish to our firm’s blog archives and FAQ sections, as well as testimonials from present clients, former clients and other attorneys! In fact, we have designed this website to demonstrate that our depth of knowledge and experience is what constitutes the Carpey Law Advantage. So read our articles and testimonials, watch our videos, and order our books. There is no shortage of information to help you better understand your Pennsylvania accident case.
How Is Carpey Law Different from Other Firms?
- We are a small firm that is selective in the cases we take on and the clients we choose to represent so that we can focus on our clients’ cases.
- We believe that our clients deserve personal attention, as well as skilled and competent legal representation.
- Competence in handling the legal aspects of our clients’ cases and caring for our individual clients’ medical needs following an injury go hand and hand at our law firm.
Read more about the Carpey Law Advantage:
- Dedicated to Making Pennsylvania Roads Safer
- How Stuart A. Carpey Handles Cases
- Carpey Law Advocates Motorcycle Safety
- Community Service / Fostering Entrepreneurship in Pennsylvania Schools
Attorney Stuart A. Carpey with Experience and Passion for the Law
Watch Stuart A. Carpey in action in court arguing the case of Neilson v. Nationwide in front of the Pennsylvania Superior Court. Mr. Carpey won this case at trial and on appeal. His convincing argument actually changed the law in Pennsylvania as it pertained to stacking of first party medical and wage loss benefits. Read More »
We have two Personal Injury Law Offices in Eastern Pennsylvania
Personal Injury Law Office in Conshohocken, PA
100 W. Elm Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Personal Injury Law Office in Philadelphia, PA
1515 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102