How to Become a Carpey Law VIP
Our VIP members come from a whole host of past and current clients who have become raving fans of Carpey Law, small business folks who we deal with every day, and just about anyone! How do you become a member? All you have to do is ask. It’s a free membership program. It was designed to provide assistance to members of the community. Stuart Carpey will personally answer your legal questions. If it’s beyond the scope of his expertise, he’ll get a lawyer on the phone with you that can answer your question, then and there. Give us a call at (610) 834-6030 or email Tiffany at email@example.com to find out more about the program and how you can get your own Carpey Law VIP membership card!
Your Free VIP Membership Benefits Include:
- Free Insurance Policy Review – If you get injured, will your insurance cover you? What if someone gets hurt at your home or business? Find out ahead of time before an accident happens. Send us your insurance policy and questions for review or call us to schedule an appointment to come into our office.
- Free Family and Small Business Contract Review – Planning on signing a new lease, contract, or other paperwork, and want an attorney to look it over? We will review family or small business contracts and other documents for you for free.
- Free Notary Service – No more long lines or silly fees at the bank. We will notarize your documents for free at our Conshohocken office. Contact Tiffany by email at firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time to make sure our notary is available.
- Free 15-Minute Legal Consultation Over Coffee – Sometimes all someone needs to do is chat with a lawyer. Why not do it over a cup of coffee? We want to hear your story. If it’s not a legal matter that we handle, we will refer you to an experienced attorney who can help you.
- Rental Property Lease Evaluations – We believe it is important to know what your rights are when renting a property from someone else.
- Real Estate Closing Document Reviews– It’s always a good idea to have a lawyer that you can trust to look at the documents you are signing before buying or selling a property.
- WE APPRECIATE YOU. BRING US YOUR QUESTIONS.
Become a Carpey Law VIP today!