Philadelphia Personal Injury Attorney Pledges “No Fee For Kids” in Car Accident Cases, and Asks Other Lawyers to Join Him
Stuart A. Carpey, a nationally known Philadelphia personal injury lawyer, has introduced his “No Fee for Kids!” program. Whether an attorney should charge a legal fee to a child when that child’s car accident case is settled without having to file a lawsuit is a decision Mr. Carpey has decided to confront head on.
What business person gives away services for free? “It is the right thing to do,” says Carpey. “When a case involving a child is settled with the insurance company pre suit, the settlement and the lawyer’s fee must be approved by a judge in the county where the accident took place. Too many times I’ve been in court and have seen lawyers attempt to charge fee in cases involving a child, where the child was in the same accident as his or her parent, and the fee, as far as I was concerned, was unjustified. I’ve decided to do something about that.”
Here’s how the “No Fee for Kids” program works.
- It must be a case where the child was involved in the same car accident as one or both of his or her parents.
- The program applies to car accident cases that settle without having to file a lawsuit.
- It applies for any child who is 12 or under at the time of the accident.
- It has to be in a county where Mr. Carpey regularly practices.
- It must be a case that is not referred to Mr. Carpey by another attorney.
Mr. Carpey is happy to share information about the program and further information about the program can be found here.
Stuart A. Carpey is a personal-injury lawyer with offices in Conshohocken and Philadelphia, PA. To schedule an interview with Attorney Stuart A. Carpey, call 800-422-8286.
|Conshohocken Law Offices|
100 West Elm Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428
|Philadelphia Law Offices|
1515 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Toll Free: 800-422-8286