Stuart A. Carpey, who has been practicing as an attorney since 1987, focuses his practice on complex civil litigation which includes representing injured individuals in a vast array of personal injury cases. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, whose membership is restricted to attorneys who have secured million-dollar settlements or verdicts. He writes on personal injury matters and has lectured at continuing legal education seminars for other attorneys on issues relating to personal injury and insurance law.
He has proven throughout his career that no case is too complex or difficult for him to handle. Persistence, dedication to his clients, and meticulous preparation have been the hallmarks of his career. Mr. Carpey personally tries a large portion of his cases in Philadelphia and the surrounding counties and in the Federal Courts.
Stuart volunteers his time and expertise for people in need of legal services in the Philadelphia area, and in 2002 was appointed as trial counsel by the Federal government on a volunteer basis for individuals who were injured in the World Trade Center attacks of 9/11. Stuart has also been appointed and regularly sits as a Philadelphia County Mediator in complex civil litigation matters, and as a Court appointed Arbitrator in Philadelphia, Montgomery County, and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- B.A. University of Maryland, December 1983
- J.D. Villanova University School of Law, May 1987
- Pennsylvania, November 1987
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, January 1988
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, August 2001
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Philadelphia Association for Justice
- Montgomery Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Stuart Carpey Gives Back to the Community
What Other Lawyers and Professionals Are Saying
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Claims
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Uninsured Motorist/Underinsured Motorist Cases
- Traumatic Brain Injury Cases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Contact a Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer Today!
Our reputation for success and unmatched attention to the needs of our clients has made Stuart Carpey one of the most trusted Personal Injury lawyers in the greater Philadelphia area. If you’re in need of a Personal Injury lawyer, we recommend that you pursue your claim as soon after your incident as possible. Contact Stuart Carpey today for a complimentary consultation in which he will examine your case in detail and advise you on how to proceed and ultimately recover the compensation you deserve!