Stuart Carpey: Truck Accident Lawyer in Philadelphia with Trial Experience
Truck accident cases are not the same as car accident cases. A truck accident might occur on one of Pennsylvania’s many state highways, like the Turnpike, or on a smaller back road. Truck drivers in Philadelphia have to adhere to certain specific safety laws; if they do not, they put other drivers at risk.
There can be many more defendants in a truck accident case than in a car accident case. The truck driver might be at fault, but so might the company he works for, the people who packed the truck, the manufacturer of the truck’s parts, or a number of other parties. Most of the time, this type of case is confusing and complicated; therefore, it’s important to seek help from a Philadelphia attorney with experience and dedication to helping you obtain full compensation for your damages.
How Can Carpey Law Help You?
Stuart Carpey is one of the highest-rated accident lawyers in Philadelphia. He has experience dealing with all types of accident cases, and will follow your case through from start to finish to ensure that all of your needs are being met. The following are some examples of what Stuart Carpey can do for your case:
- He can collect all the evidence to compile a concrete case against the party at fault
- He can prove that you are not responsible for your injuries and other damages, including lost wages and emotional distress
- He can guard you from attempts by the other party or one of the insurance companies to persuade you to settle for less than you deserve
- He can ensure that you are fully reimbursed for all of the damages and losses you have suffered because of your truck accident
- Click here for more details about how a lawyer should properly handle a truck accident case.
Don’t Delay – Contact Us Today!
If you are the victim of an accident, do not hesitate to contact Stuart Carpey today for a free consultation. (Don’t wait – if you think you may have a case, call right away! Some cases can lose their strength as time passes, and at Carpey Law, we believe it’s important to make sure that your needs are being met to their fullest extent).
For your convenience, the team at Carpey Law operates out of two centrally located offices in Eastern Pennsylvania.
|Conshohocken Law Offices
100 West Elm Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428
|Philadelphia Law Offices
1515 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Toll Free: 800-422-8286