The Information Resource For Accident Victims In Pennsylvania

How Do I Get a Police Report and What Do I Do With It?

If a law enforcement agency responded to the accident, you are entitled to a copy of the police report. Simply contact the responding police officer or department to get a copy. They may require you to pay a small fee for the report. It is important to give this report to your attorney and your insurance company. This report contains facts that will ultimately help to resolve your claim with the opposing insurance company.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Get Help Now

Carpey Law - Memberships & Recognitions

Logo of at Carpeylaw.comLogo of at Sample image for Teens Against Distracted Driving at Logo of Wounded Warrior Project at Logo of Million Dollar Advocates at Logo - Stuart A. Carpey profile at Justia lawyers Directory Thumb image of Mainline Today Top Lawyer 2012 Thumb image of Suburban Life Awesome Attorney 2012 Stuart A. Carpey is a Top Rated Personal Injury  Attorney BBB rating A+