In this month’s newsletter you can:
- Learn more about personal injury law, including knee injuries (do you really need surgery for a meniscus tear?)
- Learn about a recent contribution made to the local community
- Learn about “settlement value” in a personal injury case
- See who was selected for the National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Laura Carpey provides a recipe for the perfect summer meal!
Our goal is to get you the best settlement possible in the shortest amount of time and answer all the questions you have along the way while getting your life back on track.
A note about our newsletters:
If you are receiving our monthly newsletter, that is because you are special to us. You’re dedicated to your family, to your friends, and you want to be successful and happy in your life.
But sometimes, bad things happen to good people. Car wrecks, on-the-job accidents, even freak fatal accidents. Tragedy is blind – it befalls every person at some point in his or her life.
And while we don’t wish tragedy on anyone, we want you to know that we are here to help if you or anyone you know needs our help. We are highly trained, talented and excited to get up every morning and help make a difference in our clients’ lives. We hope our firm’s dedication to helping you, and people just like you, shows in every newsletter we send.