Insurance companies like to think that low-speed motor vehicle accidents will likely not result in injuries, however medical providers know otherwise. According to an actual hospital discharge summary, even low-speed motor vehicle accidents with little or no vehicle damage can result in some injury.
July 2019 Newsletter
Inside This Issue:
- What To Do During The First 10 Minutes
Following A Car Accident
- Laura Carpey’s Recipe of the Month
- NETMT Stands For Nobody Ever Told Me That
- Young Girl Struck by Foul Ball at Houston
Astros Game – Who Is Liable?
- Welcome to the World Wesley James!