$500 Legal Scholarship
2013/2014 Carpey Law Legal Scholarship Opportunity
One of Philadelphia’s leading personal injury attorneys, Stuart A. Carpey is offering a one-time $500 scholarship to one college/university student in the Unites States.
The scholarship will be awarded to the student who submits the best essay on about on of the topics noted below.
Essay Topics To Choose From:
You may choose to answer one or a combination of the questions below:
- The precautions pedestrians need to take when crossing the street, or in certain areas of a busy city street. Discuss options when there are no crosswalks, or even if you are a pedestrian and cars won’t stop to allow you to go.
- Why is it that most medical malpractice cases cannot be pursued?
- The statistics on texting and using your phone while driving and ideas to break those habits.
- Essay must be between 500 and 1,000 words long and must fully answer one of the above questions.
- Entry deadline is May 1, 2014
- Essay must be emailed to scholarship @ carpeylaw.com (remove spaces when emailing your essay)
- Essays will be reviewed and the winner selected by Stuart A. Carpey.
- Applicant must prove enrollment in a college or affiliated program.
- Deadline is May 1, 2014
- $500 payment will be made on student’s behalf directly to the college or university that entrant is attending.
- This is a one-time scholarship award.